Charlie Oscar delivers training in First Aid for Mental Health, helping reduce stigma and create happier, healthier communities.
Our first aid for mental health courses are recognised national qualifications, accredited by ofqual within the regulated qualifications framework (RQF).
Once completed, your employees will have the skills and knowledge needed to identify those who may be experiencing mental health concerns.
The aims of the First Aid for Mental Health qualifications form part of the broader conversation and awareness around support for mental health by:
- Starting the conversation around mental health
- Spotting the early warning signs of reduced mental health
- Supporting colleagues with their mental health
- Raising awareness and reducing the stigma of poor mental health
- Signposting for early intervention
- Creating a positive culture and supportive community
Our training supports your duty of care through Health and Safety policies, employee welfare, compliance, and appraisal systems. But more than that, it demonstrates your commitment as an ethical employer to prioritise mental health and wellness.
By providing impactful, meaningful training with measurable business outcomes, you can.
- Increase employee engagement
- Increase employee productivity
- Attract and retain talented, motivated staff
- Establish healthier lifestyle and workplace habits
- Create a community for employees to thrive
- Level 1 Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health
- Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health
- CPD-accredited courses and bespoke training