Adrian and Ron Myers from Consulting Room discuss recent developments in the dermal filler market and the new botulinum toxins that are becoming available in the UK. They also discuss recent events in the UK Cosmetic Industry.
In the podcast they cover:
- Possible mergers between leading providers of cosmetic supplies
- How this might affect you
- The trends in the number of people opting for surgical and non-surgical treatments
- In the last few years, there has been an explosion in the number of dermal fillers available in the UK. Adrian and Ron discuss each of your major dermal filler options. They discuss the benefits and possible downsides of each to help you select the best dermal filler for you.
- As recently as 2 years ago there were only 2 main botulinum toxins available in the UK. This situation has changed recently and there are many more toxin options for cosmetic practitioners. Adrian and Ron discuss these botulinum toxins and the possibility that in the future they may be able to be delivered trans-dermally.
Please click on the image below to listen to the podcast.
Depending on the Internet Browser and Media Player that you are using this will launch in a separate window.
It may play immediately or it may take a moment to download and buffer some of the content.