Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

Question: Childbirth.


After childbirth (2.5 years ago) I noticed that my private parts are not what it used to be. It’s not right like it used to be and sex feels very different. Can it be fixed non surgically? Or surgery is the only option?

Answers (1)

Jackie Knight

A New You

11th June 2024

Answer: Hello, we would recommend coming in for a consultation with our female nurse practitioner so she can examine and recommend the best treatment.
It is possible it could be non surgical but we would not know without seeing you first.

Kind Regards

Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

You either need to be logged in as Community Member or a Clinic to leave a comment.

To login to your community please Click Here.

To login as a Clinic please Click Here.

Click Here to see more questions and answers about Non-Surgical Vulvo-Vaginal Rejuvenation.