Thread Lift Information Reviews

2 star rating

2 out of 5 stars

From 4 reviews

Add Your Review

You need to be signed in to our community to leave a review for Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck).

Add Your Review

We will use your Community details when filling out the Review form, if any of the details are incorrect please update them by clicking on the 'Your Account' link on the top menu.

*Your Review

Reviews | Ordered by helpful votes

Order By | Most Helpful | Most Recent | Oldest

Debby Tyson
In LANCASTER

Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

13th July 2006

I have had a lower `happy Lift` to my neck and under the chin as well as an anchored lift for the jowls just behind my ears. Although the results were quite good at first they do not last half as long as stated. I`m relatively young 43 and the skin has started to sag again after less than 10 months. So if you are considering it..it`s only a very temporary treatment and quite costly for the results you receive.

1 star rating

Not Recommended 

Not Recommended

v jo
In LONDON

Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

13th March 2011

Hi every one, please go for normal facelife this procedure is not worth it. I went to the founder of this procedure Dr Marlen A. Salamanidze to be in the right hands, it was extreamly painful and has changed me to Chinese. It is 1 year past and still I have to sleep only on my back
because the threads are inside my face and it can change the shape of the face in sleep. Think about it there will be thread lines almost 15cm long inside Your face...many of them. I can`t believe why these doctors operate and governments do not tell them anythings..!

1 star rating

Not Recommended 

Not Recommended

Esther Brown
In GLASGOW

Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

13th April 2011

I noticed that my jawline has started to lose some of its firmness and decided that it did not warrant a full face lift so I opted for a thread lift.
The procedure itself was not painful but the amount of injections required to numb the face were however.

The pain was severe for the first two days then it became bearable. Do not be fooled like me by the term "lunch hour facelift". I was instructed not to lie on my face for 2 weeks.There was no danger of that it was too painful to contemplate, I had to lie on my back.
It took about a fortnight for my face to look normal and the bruising to disappear, but the thread entry sites on my scalp took about seven months to fully heal.

Initally I was really impressed with the results but around the six month mark the effects quicky wore off. I was very disappointed as my doctor said it would last up to five years.
I use this doctor for all my procedures and this has been the only one that I have been unhappy with. I paid £1500 it really was not worth it.

1 star rating

Not Recommended 

Not Recommended

paula davis
In LONDON

Helpful Vote Helpful?

0 helpful votes.

28th April 2011

I had this procedure 5 years ago and it lasted 5 years.
I am having another threadlift this year and highly recommend it for anyone with realistic expectations. The results are subtle but very effective the only way to describe the effect it that of having your hair in a ponytail and pulling to tighten. Swelling lasted only a day or two and brusing was minimal as i took arnica for 2 weeks prior to the procedure. As for sleeping its important to follow the advice for first few nights and a little incomfortable but for me it was all worth it as the results get better and better every week.

5 star rating

Recommended 

Recommended

Please note that all reviews are the views of the author alone, and do not reflect the opinions of any advisors to the Consulting Room, or Consulting Room staff and Directors (unless specifically written by them). Reviews may be both positive or negative. Please ensure that your review is in relation to the specific treatment or procedure detailed. Do not type solely in capital letters or use profanity of any kind. The chosen language of this website is English, please do not leave comments in other languages. Do not use this review section for spamming, derogatory remarks or personal attacks, or in an attempt to incite an argument through deliberately including provocative or controversial statements. All reviews posted are checked by our moderators and any found to be in breach of this etiquette will be removed without exception or notification. Persistent offenders will have their accounts suspended.