Privately owned by Sarah Newey, an award winning Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber and Aesthetics Practitioner, Finesse Skin Clinic is located in a beautiful barn conversion in a discreet setting in the idyllic village of Frampton on Severn, Gloucestershire. [Read More]
Peels Usually retail at £85 each - so this deal saves you a MASSIVE £130. For first time patients ONLY
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom870 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom869 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom868 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
Reward Card Scheme
At Finesse we like to reward loyalty and value referrals. Please join our loyalty rewards scheme today and earn FREE treatments by collecting stamps on your electronic loyalty card. Contact us for more information or to download your REWARD card today.
Ways to earn stamps:
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on treatments in a single transaction.
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on homecare products in a single transaction
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales through Finesse
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales for AlumierMD using Finesse Skin Clinic access code.
- ONE stamp for your birthday.
- THREE stamps when you refer a friend for a paid treatment once they have attended.
- ONE stamp for a review left on Google, Facebook, Shedul or Consulting rooms.
- Bonus stamp for treatments booked and paid for on VIP open days.
What are reward treatments?
When you have earnt TEN stamps you will have access to a rewards list to choose yourself a reward as a THANK YOU from Finesse. All rewards are subject to a satisfactory consultation.
The reward menu is subject to change but could include:
- AlumierMD Skin peel for Face and Neck and décolleté worth £150
- One session of SkinPen micro-needling worth £250
- One session of Sunekos 200 worth £150
- AlumierMD Essentials Kit worth £134.50
- One ml of lip filler worth £225
How do I book a reward treatment?
Contact us through Consulting rooms to claim your reward. Please note it is not possible to book your reward treatment online through Shedul.
Cancelling or rescheduling reward treatments
Please give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your reward appointment. Failure to give the correct notice may result in the loss of your reward if we are unable to fill your appointment.
- Stamps have no monetary value.
- Reward stamps cannot be backdated.
- Reward stamps and are not available with gift voucher purchases but will be given to the person who redeems the gift card value.
- Rewards cannot be transferred to a different customer and only the reward card holder can redeem the reward treatment.
- Only the rewards listed are able to be redeemed against your reward card.
- Rewards cannot be used as part payment for a course of treatments.
- We reserve the right to stop or change our reward scheme at any time with no prior notice.
- Prescription only medicines such as Botulinum Toxin A Injections are excluded from the reward menu as it is illegal to offer incentives against POMs
- Sarah Adams Cosmetic Tattooist treatments are excluded from this rewards scheme.
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom867 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) this can help to improve ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles, improve texture of the skin and help to plump the skin. Can also help with acne scarring and pigmentation conditions.
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom787 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
RSP for one peel £85
Please quote the reference: Consultingroom786 or add your name and email below and we will contact the clinic for you.
Consulting Room is the ONLY online cosmetic clinic search directory, for the UK & Ireland, who check that all clinics listed with us are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements for the provision of cosmetic surgery, medical aesthetic treatments, hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. To find out what this means, why you can have peace of mind and trust the checks we do for you click here.