Established in January 2008, SkinViva has grown quickly to become a leading provider of skin treatments with a series of locations across the North West as well as our own flagship clinic close to the centre of Manchester.
The company was started by Dr Tim Pearce, who also runs a training school for Anti-Ageing Injections and Dermal Fillers for other medical professionals, testament to his own skill and standing in the industry.
Visitors to SkinViva can be assured of:
- Best advice on skin treatments based on your skin type and needs
- Never over-selling - there is no obligation to proceed and consultations are free
- Promoting a natural looking yet highly effective approach for best results
- Highly reputable, all cosmetic injections are carried out by trained clinicians (doctors or dentists)
- A business built on loyalty and excellent recommendations - testament to high customer satisfaction
- Wrinkle smoothing with top brand anti-ageing injections
- Lines, hollows and creases treated with the latest dermal fillers
- Specialist use of fillers with procedures for 'non-surgical face lift', 'tear troughs' and 'brow lift'
- Lip enhancement with specialist lip filler products for soft and flattering results
- Dermaroller micro needling
- Latest top brand skin creams
Dr Tim Pearce
Founder & Clinical Director
Dr Pearce is a specialist in medical cosmetics. Founded SkinViva in 2008 and is Clinical Director.
Dr Sharan Uppal
Dr Sharan qualified from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne as a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2003.
Dr Aimee Clark
Dr Aimee is a qualified Dentist and highly experienced Aesthetic Clinician. She joined the SkinViva team of medical professionals in 2016.
- Our address for your sat nav is: 1 Burton Place, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4PT.
- Alternatively, you can try: 42 Ellesmere Street, Castlefield, Manchester, M15 4JY.
- We can be reached from all directions from the large roundabout at the junction of Chester Rd/Mancunian Way.
- We are behind the pretty church on that roundabout. Exit the roundabout for signs to LIVERPOOL but AS SOON as you exit, turn SHARP LEFT onto Ellesmere St. Go past the Banyan Tree bar & McColl’s shop on the right. The clinic is next on right.
Where to Park:
- We have a number of designated car parking spaces for SkinViva clients in a secure car park very close to the clinic.
- If you’re driving down Ellesmere Street in the direction of town, you will pass the SkinViva clinic on your left.
- Turn next left onto Arundel Street (after the Banyan Tree bar).
- Before you get to TRAIN gym, on your left you will see a slope with shutters.
- Our Parking Attendants will be there to open the shutters and show you your space.
- If no one is there, they will just be helping someone else, so please do wait.
- If you require disabled parking, please let us know before visiting the clinic, as we will need to reserve an appropriate space before you arrive and discuss any other access arrangements
By Metrolink (Tram)
- Get off at Cornbrook station.
- Walk down Cornbrook Rd, then turn left onto the busy A56/Bridgewater Way/Chester Rd.
- Continue down A56 briefly then turn next left onto Ellesmere St (comes diagonally off Chester Rd just before “Insitu Architectural Salvage” on the corner).
- Continue down Ellesmere St for about 4 mins until you reach the clinic on the left.
- The closest National Rail stations for arriving by train are Manchester Deansgate (11 mins walk) or Manchester Oxford Road (20 mins walk).
- Manchester Piccadilly is a 30 min walk away and so a 5-10 min taxi may be preferred.
Consulting Room is the ONLY online cosmetic clinic search directory, for the UK & Ireland, who check that all clinics listed with us are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements for the provision of cosmetic surgery, medical aesthetic treatments, hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. To find out what this means, why you can have peace of mind and trust the checks we do for you click here.
Mon: 08.30 - 19.00
Tue: 08.30 - 18.30
Wed: 08.30 - 19.00
Thu: 08.30 - 19.00
Fri: 08.30 - 18.30
Sat: 09.00 - 17.00
Sun: Closed - Closed