The sixth Aesthetics Business Conference will be held on 19th September at the iconic grade one listed Royal College of Physicians, in their award-winning conference centre overlooking Regent’s Park. It will be an all-day in-person CPD accredited event running from 9:00 am until 5.30 pm.
Are you an aesthetic practitioner looking to start your own business and need help from experts on how to get started?
Have you already taken the leap but need help attracting new customers or retaining existing ones?
Want to prepare and get equipped for the upcoming legislation?
Then this is the event for you...
- Be the FIRST to learn about the upcoming industry legislation at our medicolegal sessions with the JCCP
- New for 2023, join us for our medicolegal sessions including tax, legislation, regulation and insurance. Join our expert panel as they discuss upcoming industry regulations to fully equip you for the changes ahead.
- Discover the steps to start your aesthetics journey – guiding you through the start-up of your aesthetics business and how to boost your practice for ultimate success
- Keep ahead of the coming changes – regulation in the aesthetics industry is coming. Our expert panel discuss legislative changes that will impact the practitioners of tomorrow
- Learn how to continue to grow your business – learn how to continuously develop and grow your practice moving forward from those who have done it before
Benefits of attending:
- 8+ hours of content – A packed day of networking opportunities and business talks at the renowned College of Physicians from those who have done it all before
- Industry exhibitors – Find out more about how to start your aesthetic clinic and how you can get support from our variety of industry exhibitors
- Expert speakers – Learn from the industry’s top professionals and build expert knowledge from the best experts in the field
- Accredited CPD points - Gain up to 8 hours of CPD points to measure the time and quality of learning and development
- Networking and community – The perfect opportunity to learn from the network with likeminded people
- Live Q&A’s – Get the answers you’ve been looking for first-hand from the ones who know best
ABC has announced speakers for the afternoon medicolegal sessions, in association with the JCCP.
For more information and to secure your ticket visit aestheticsbusinessconference.co.uk.
For 10% off your ABC 2023 ticket use discount code CONSULTINGROOM10.