Victoria and her team of highly skilled practitioners can help lift, tighten & restore shape to your face and body that are causing you concern. Subtle changes can make a big difference to how you feel about yourself and because our non-permanent aesthetic treatments can be adjusted to suit you as you age - you will always look your best and never look done!
Our friendly approachable team can help you look fresher and more rested - often in just an hour and with no down time - giving your confidence a boost. Whether your concerns are wrinkles, dark circles under eyes, turkey neck or double chins they can explain which treatments are most suited to help you.
Great skin underpins everything we do and the DRVICTORIA skincare range and facials are the perfect accompaniment to our aesthetic treatments so you can achieve an amazing radiant, smooth and even skin tone.
Dr Asel Nawroz
Facial Aesthetics & Dental Surgeon
Asel has specialised in aesthetic medicine since 2018.
Dr Victoria Dobbie
Clinical Director with 16 years experience in aesthetic medicine having performed over 25,000 procedures. Victoria is the Scottish trainer for Silhouette Soft threads and Ellanse for Sinclair Pharma.
Reaching us is easy by air, train, tram, bus and car.
- Air: Fly to Edinburgh Airport and then catch the tram to West End Princes Street.
- Train: Get off at Haymarket Station which is just 7 minutes walk to Alva Street.
- Tram: Get off at the West End Princes Street which is 3 minutes walk from Alva Street.
- Bus: Download the Transport for Edinburgh App to plan your journey - with your final destination as Shandwick Place which is 2 minutes walk from Alva Street.
- Car: Follow the A8 from the Gogar Roundabout into the city centre and at Shandwick Place turn left into Stafford Street which joins with Alva Street. On-street parking is available using payment via RingGo or cash.
Consulting Room is the ONLY online cosmetic clinic search directory, for the UK & Ireland, who check that all clinics listed with us are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements for the provision of cosmetic surgery, medical aesthetic treatments, hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. To find out what this means, why you can have peace of mind and trust the checks we do for you click here.
Mon: 10.00 - 19.00
Tue: 10.00 - 19.00
Wed: 10.00 - 19.00
Thu: 10.00 - 19.00
Fri: 10.00 - 19.00
Sat: 10.00 - 17.00
Sun: Closed - Closed