Dr Niall Munnelly, Medical Doctor
Registration Organisation: 3418237
Qualifications: MB, Bch, BAO & MRCGP
The Clinic is unique in both quality and character - a range of state-of-the-art lasers and Dr Niall Munnelly on site most days with his team - and it has developed into one of the most advanced and comprehensive centres of its kind anywhere. Dr Munnelly provides a very high level of individualised care - performing personal private consultations and education with every patient. Patients can be assured that Dr Munnelly uses only state-of-the-art equipment and products to ensure the health and well being of his patients. Our expertise is everything from injectibles for lines/wrinkles to a laser treatment for facial veins/leg veins, hair removal, acne, pigmentation, tattoo removal to advice on skincare. Choosing whether to have a cosmetic treatment is no longer just a medical decision but has become an important lifestyle choice. Cosmetic surgery is a medical science that is constantly evolving, with progressive techniques, sophisticated technology, and exciting new ideas. In an effort to keep abreast of these new developments, Dr. Munnelly regularly attends conferences to ensure that the techniques offered at the Chiltern Medical Clinic are the most up-to-date at all times. Dr. Munnelly is well versed in a variety of techniques, allowing him to tailor solutions to your particular needs. He brings together excellent training and experience, artistic knowledge, and an enthusiastic personality to make your cosmetic treatment experience both satisfying and safe.Improving your appearance can have a significant impact on the rest of your life. Let us help give you the confidence to embrace your age while maintaining a youthful appearance.
Qualifications & Memberships -
- Bachelor of Medicine Surgery and Obstetrics, MB Bch BAO University College Dublin 1990
- Medical Aesthetic Doctor and General Practitioner
- Clinical Assistant in Dermatological Surgery, West Middlesex University Hospital, London.
- Dermatological Surgery Trainer to Nursing Staff
- Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- Fully registered with the General Medical Council
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- BTEC Award Skin Laser Technology
- Certificate of Training in Botulinum Toxin Injection Techniques
- Certificate of Training in Dermal Fillers
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Trainer and Demonstrator in Laser Technology
- Diploma of Faculty of Family Planning
- Advanced Life Support Provider
Chiltern Medical Clinic Reading
60 Broad Street
0118 Reveal NumberCall Now
Consulting Room is the ONLY online cosmetic clinic search directory, for the UK & Ireland, who check that all clinics listed with us are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements for the provision of cosmetic surgery, medical aesthetic treatments, hair transplant surgery and cosmetic dentistry. To find out what this means, why you can have peace of mind and trust the checks we do for you click here.